There were athletes running in the Giro d’Italia and others that have carried out a detached after a very intense spring and they are already projecting themselves towards new sports aims in the second part of the year. It can happen that, in the middle of the season, there are some resting days, this has happend to Davide Martinelli, in order to recover the physical and mental level. “It is so – explains the strong rouleur of Lodetto di Rovato – an athlete needs some break from the physical and also psychological point of view. Everything has been agreed with the team, it is just a matter of planning and […]
- RESEARCH: BECOME AN HRV TESTER
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO MERGE INDOOR WITH OUTDOOR TRAINING?
- MATEJ MOHORIC: TIPS TO RISE
- DAVIDE MARTINELLI: PYRAMID INTERVALS… SMALL DETAILS, GREAT DIFFERENCES
- EUROPE-CANADA AND BACK… HOW TO FACE THE JET LAG?
- COLBRELLI, KEEP THE PHYSICAL CONDITION EVEN AFTER A GREAT TOUR? THAT’S HOW…
- WHY TRAIN AT HIGH ALTITUDES?
- MARTINELLI: MOTORPACING IN ORDER TO COME BACK BRILLIANT
- IT GETS WARMER. WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR AN ATHLETE?
- THE TRICKS OF THE TRADE: HOW TO BEAT COLD AND COMPETITION AT THE CLASSICS
- HRV: REST’S INDEX… WITH SPH YOU CAN MEASURE IT IN 1 MINUTE FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE
- AN HELP TO STAY FIT IN THE CORONAVIRUS DAYS
- THE CORONAVIRUS ATTACKS ATHLETES? THE OPEN WINDOW PENALIZES THEM
- TRAIN IN POWER. WHY?
- SECOND PLACE FOR GOMEZ
- FROM A DIY JOB TO A SCIENTIFIC ONE
- AN EASY AND RELIABLE TEST: THE FTP TEST