(The coaches Paolo Artuso and Paolo Slongo. @nokia_mobile and @sportplushealth @team Bahrain Merida) CAMBRILS (SPA): Meeting Paolo Slongo is just like bumping into an old friend. Patient, never moody, willing to debate with you frankly. He seems so far away from the stereotype of a coach who is only interested in the numbers. Instead, he is the kind of person aiming for moderating tensions, strengthened by his own high-level experience and by a placid behaviour. During the training camp in Cambrils, Catalunia, he spared part of the morning for us. The boys of the Bahrain Merida Team worked hard in a 6-hours long ride. We find Franco Pellizzotti and Gorazd […]
- RESEARCH: BECOME AN HRV TESTER
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO MERGE INDOOR WITH OUTDOOR TRAINING?
- MATEJ MOHORIC: TIPS TO RISE
- DAVIDE MARTINELLI: PYRAMID INTERVALS… SMALL DETAILS, GREAT DIFFERENCES
- EUROPE-CANADA AND BACK… HOW TO FACE THE JET LAG?
- COLBRELLI, KEEP THE PHYSICAL CONDITION EVEN AFTER A GREAT TOUR? THAT’S HOW…
- WHY TRAIN AT HIGH ALTITUDES?
- MARTINELLI: MOTORPACING IN ORDER TO COME BACK BRILLIANT
- IT GETS WARMER. WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR AN ATHLETE?
- THE TRICKS OF THE TRADE: HOW TO BEAT COLD AND COMPETITION AT THE CLASSICS
- HRV: REST’S INDEX… WITH SPH YOU CAN MEASURE IT IN 1 MINUTE FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE
- AN HELP TO STAY FIT IN THE CORONAVIRUS DAYS
- THE CORONAVIRUS ATTACKS ATHLETES? THE OPEN WINDOW PENALIZES THEM
- TRAIN IN POWER. WHY?
- SECOND PLACE FOR GOMEZ
- FROM A DIY JOB TO A SCIENTIFIC ONE
- AN EASY AND RELIABLE TEST: THE FTP TEST